Friday, January 14, 2011

21st Birthday FOTD

Thank you so much to everyone for all the lovely birthday wishes! <3

I had an amazingg birthday and couldnt ask for anything more :) I'll fill you all in with the details later, but those who follow me on twitter mightve known that my bf had made me the most amazing scavenger hunt ever with a whole bunch of my presents!! It was seriously the best present i've ever gotten and i had SOOO much fun finding and opening each one of them <3 Not only that, but the goodies he got me were even better! hehe although i super want to show you guys right now, i'll have to wait and post about it tmr ^^

anyways, for now.. just want to share the makeup i wore on my special day :) nothing too fancy, but i did test out some of my newly bought products from my birthday haul (link here) and i kinda loved how it turned out :)







colors kind of got washed out :(




Products used:

face -
Revlon Photoready Foundation in nude
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in cream
MAC MSF natural in medium plus
Hard Candy Blush in Honeymoon

eyes -
MAC Paint Pot in Let Me Pop (review to come)
MAC Mega Metal Shadow in Dalliance (review to come) - lid & inner corners
TheBalm Shady Lady shadow in Mischievous Marissa (review to come) - crease & lower lash line
Wet n' Wild Greed Palette - matte nude shade to blend
Stila Smudgepot in Bronzer
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof in Blackest Black

lips -
Korres lip butter in jasmine
Stila lipstick in Olivia (review to come)


Blogger Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top