Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sneak Peak of Upcoming Reviews!

Hi everyone! As you know, I've been super busy lately studying for finals so i havent had time to play with my new goodies that i received in the mail this past week! if you follow me on twitter, you already know what some of these are :) but for those who dont.. here are some of the goodies i received in the mail! i will be posting reviews and swatches with more pictures after my finals are done! :D

Gorgeous jewelry from Jenny at TickleMyHeartPink
(visit PinkboxJewelry to browse her creations)


Cyber Monday Sample Packs from GlamourDollEyes

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday CD & Balmshell Lipglosses that i won from Balmshell's giveaway on twitter

and of course...

my travel kit & F80 from SigmaMakeup!

btw.. sigma makeup is still having their holiday special right now! you can purchase their complete pink kit for $79! ($20 off). plus, if you use my sigma link to make your purchase, you can also receive a free gift! :)


 
So there you have it.. i seriously cant wait to finish writing my finals so that i can finally test out all these goodies! :D i will be posting reviews and swatches with more pictures shortly so stay on the lookout for those! :D If you want me to review a particular product first, feel free to let me know in the comments!

Hope you all have a great day and good luck to those who are also writing finals <3
Blogger Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top