Saturday, September 4, 2010

Narciso Rodriguez For Her - New Love ♥

- Vacation Note -

I am currently on vacation so the following post is an older post that i wrote up a while back. I have already scheduled a few posts to be automatically posted during the course of my vacation so dont worry, there will still be posts to read! I apologize in advance because i dont think i will be getting any internet connection and therefore will not be able to reply to comments and questions. However, please feel free to continue on commenting and emailing as i will for sure reply to all once i come home or if i ever get internet connection. thank you and enjoy!

P.S. - i am most likely going to start my next giveaway when i come back.. so bookmark Pinkbox Makeup and check back for updates of when it'll start and what you can do to win! :D Im still deciding if i should do one bigger giveaway prize or two smaller ones. let me know which one you think is better in the comments!
- and now.. onto the post! -


I have finally found my new fragrance! I absolutely love this smell and once i sampled it at the bay, i knew i just had to get it. Im talking about Narciso Rodriguez for her - eau de toilette ♥ When i purchased the 3.3 oz, it also came in a set with a 1.3 oz body lotion.





Taken from Sephora -
Musc is at the heart of For Her. The fragrant harmony of the musc expresses itself through three pulsations; honey flower, radiant amber, and tactile wood. This fragrant harmony develops gently and slowly, rounding out into the warm tones of sunkissed skin, dusted in a soft, velvety sensuality.

Notes
Honey Flower, Solar Musk, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Amberlyn, Vanilla, Tactile Musk, Tactile Woods, Vetiver.

Style:
Warm. Sensual. Feminine.

Ingredients

Overall, i LOVE the smell. its not too fruity or too musky, but just perfect :) However, when you spray this on at first.. it can be a bit too strong and overpowering. but after letting it sit a bit it turns into an amazing smell which is much softer and warmer.. if that makes any sense at all! I also really like the body lotion that came in the set. Although it is small, i find that even the smallest dot on my wrists lasted a LONG time. I think it lasts much longer than the spray itself! So the lotion is definately staying in my purse for quick touchups!

Note - the eau de toilette (black bottle) comes in a pink box and the eau de parfum (pink bottle) comes in a black box - confusing!!



I was also debating if i should purchase the refillable atomizer or rollerball from sephora.. but havent decided yet on which one i want. I like the idea of the rollerball but read some reviews that said it leaked easily.. what do you think? which is better to keep in your purse for touchups? let me know! :)
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top