Monday, August 30, 2010

Wedding Guest NOTD

- Vacation Note -

I am currently on vacation so the following post is an older post that i wrote up a while back. I have already scheduled a few posts to be automatically posted during the course of my vacation so dont worry, there will still be posts to read! I apologize in advance because i dont think i will be getting any internet connection and therefore will not be able to reply to comments and questions. However, please feel free to continue on commenting and emailing as i will for sure reply to all once i come home or if i ever get internet connection. thank you and enjoy!

P.S. - i am most likely going to start my next giveaway when i come back.. so bookmark Pinkbox Makeup and check back for updates of when it'll start and what you can do to win! :D Im still deciding if i should do one bigger giveaway prize or two smaller ones. let me know which one you think is better in the comments!

- and now.. onto the post! -


This is a bit late, but here are my nails that i did for my bf's cousin's wedding! Its pretty much the same as the purple polka dot ones i did a tutorial for, except i used a neutral shimmery brown as a base and black dots. I also added some rhinestones on my 4th nail :)

Full NOTD

NOTD without rhinestones

Full NOTD

Close up pic of rhinestones

This NOTD actually lasted me quite a long time and i am happy to say that only one of the rhinestones fell off, and that was after it stayed on for well over a week :)
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top