Sunday, July 11, 2010

MAC In the Groove MSF Swatches!

I am no longer a MAC virgin !!


I officially made my first MAC purchase on thursday :) -the foundation and brush i previously owned were purchased for me from my mom years ago- Of course, if you have been following me on twitter, you probably already know that i had both Petticoat and Stereo Rose put on hold and then picked them up on the 8th (i got so excited that i even tweeted a pic of them while in my car hahaha) Anyways, i am loving these MSF! no wonder they get so much hype! they are absolutely gorgeous, extremely finely milled and so so so well pigmented! :D here are some pictures:


Stereo Rose & Petticoat

Stereo Rose
Coral with golden bronze shimmering nuances (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)

Petticoat
Pale rose with gold and amber veining (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote

And some swatches as well of course :)

stereo rose & petticoat

Another shot...

Stereo Rose with flash

stereo rose with no flash

petticoat with flash

petticoat with no flash

When applied, these give a really beautiful flush on your face. They also have very fine shimmers in them which gives you sort of a glow :) When i applied petticoat yesterday i couldnt help but notice how it gave me nautral yet more defined cheekbones  hehe.. i love it!

I've been seeing many other bloggers post about these, so im sure you all know what these products look like by heart haha. i just had to add mine because they look so good! Have a HUGE feeling these will be used continuously this summer and this will also mark the start of my long-term relationship with MAC. haha although i wont be splurging too much on foundations, eyeshadows etc.. i think im mostly into the MSFs, lippies and blushes.. (for now) hehe so i guess other than drugstore products, you girls will start seeing some MAC products as well! :) enjoyyyy!
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top