Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Update

Five days later... this is what my nails are like!



So far, its holding up pretty good! As you can see, the ends are starting to come off.. but overall, i think its doing pretty good. Theres a slight chip on my second fingernail, but im hoping it wont get any worse! I will update again throughout these next few days and let you guys know what my final verdict of Rimmel's lasting finish pro nail polish is.. but so far, here's what i found:

What they say:
Professional polished perfection for flawless up to ten-day colour and shine. Enriched with micro-sized minerals that fill in imperfections on the nail surface, Lasting Finish Pro Nail Enamel creates a smooth and super glossy finish for up to 10 days of maximum colour impact and shine. Advanced micro formula technology with active time-released system enhances shine over time. It captures and reflects light for colour that shines with dimension. UV fade protection keeps colour true. The formula is ultra flexible and long wearing with superior shock absorption and chip resistance. The Mistake-Free Pro brush features a wide angled brush for a fast and mistake-free professional application. With more than 800 fine textured bristles, the brush is designed to adapt to any nail shape and require less strokes to apply, while delivering a super smooth finish and truly streak-free results.

Pros:
  • I love this colour! - steel grey
  • I also LOVE the brush :) its wider and denser which made it very easy to apply
Left: Rimmel brush,
Right: Rimmel brush compared to Sephora by OPI's brush


Cons:
  • Slight chipping.. will see if it gets worse 
xAgnes


Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.
 

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top