Saturday, May 1, 2010

Coastal Scents Mothers Day Sale!

During the horrible week of finals, I had to keep myself sane by browsing makeup blogs and sites. I came upon Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania palette and knew i definately had to get it! Im not quite yet into crazy colorful eyeshadows yet so this palette seemed perfect for me. However, I disciplined myself to wait until after finals before I place my order and lucky for me, once finals finished, I found out that Coastal Scents is offering 15% off their entire website! This ends May 3rd so dont waste anytime! Im placing my order now and will update with reviews after I receive my products. Have a good weekend!

xAgnes

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top